CaesarsEntertainment is the world's most geographically diversifiedcasino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on fourcontinents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under theHarrah's?, Caesars? and Horseshoe? brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker? and the LondonClubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinkingfocus of building loyalty and value withguests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products,unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership.Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability andenergy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible stewardof the environment.
Teammembers of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission,Vision, and Values. We take great pridein living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success,Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play"fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorableexperiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team memberevery time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique careeropportunities.
The primaryresponsibility of the Bar Apprentice is to provide excellent service to allguests who approach the bar, keeps the bar area cleaned and stocked at alltimes, and assist the Bartender with various duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Cleans bar area, including bar tops, sinks,glasses, refrigerators and other bar appliances.
* Acknowledges, greets and converses withcustomers who approach the bar.
* Prepares and pours all types of drinks forcustomers and cocktail servers upon request.
* Processes all cash transactions by acceptingmoney and making necessary change accurately, while presenting customer with bar receipt.
* Extensive Knowledge of food and beverage products.
* Ability to perform basic/intermediate math skills.
* Ability to operate point of sales systems.
* Ability to read, write, and understand English.
* Ability to communicate effectively and establish andmaintain effective working relationships with guests, staff and management.
* Knowledge, understanding and compliance of policiesand procedures, job descriptions, daily memorandums, chemical labels and otherinstructions.
PHYSICAL,MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
* Ability towork from a standing position for extended periods of time.
* Ability toperform reaching and stooping motions repeatedly.
* Visualability needed to accurately measure ingredients for mixing drinks.
* Fast paced, high volume environment involvingconstant public.
* Requires standing, walking, and lifting aminimum of 20lbs repeatedly.
* Shifts may vary based on business needs.
* Must be able to handle intoxicated guests in aprofessional manner.
* Must be able to tolerate secondary tobaccosmoke.
* Work requires 6 months prior Bartender or BarApprentice experience.
* Work requires at least 1 year previous moneyhandling position.
* Must have knowledge of beverages, glassware, andgarnishes.
* Work requires effective communication inEnglish, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
* Must present a neat and professional appearance.
* Work requires interactions with customers,public and co-workers.
* Work requires teamwork with other staff members.
* Work requires ability to accurately count moneyand provide change.
* Work requires schedule flexibility which mayinclude nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
High Schooleducation or equivalent.
* FoodSafety Team Member Training required.
Theabove statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of workbeing performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as anexhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required ofpersonnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to thejob description whenever necessary.
Asa part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates willbe required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offerbeing extended. Caesars EntertainmentInc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender,age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or maritalstatus.
Disclaimer: Thisis not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require thatother or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technicaldevelopments). SDL2017