Please check your email .
We are currently hiring Apprentice Electricians with 3+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Northern Colorado Area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to for consideration.
Apprentice Electrician Duties:
· Cutting, bending, threading and running electrical conduit materials
· Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
· Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
· Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
Apprentice Electrician Qualifications:
· Familiar with the most updated NEC codes
· Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
· Colorado State License
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting $16 -26 depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Outsource is the Nation's leading providers of Electricians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
panels racks ladders punch down terminate CAT 5 CAT 6 CAT 6e voice and data copper fiber BICSI EIA/TIA 568b b commercial industrial
Company Description We work EXCLUSIVELY in building, wiring, and integration since 1998. Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.