Please check your email .
Classification: Non- Supervisory
Wage Classification: Hourly
Reports to: Director of Engineering or Production Supervisor
Under supervision of a production supervisor, maintenance technician or plant engineer, the maintenance apprentice is responsible for performing and participating in highly dynamic duties including, but not limited to the following;
In the course of daily duties, the maintenance technician will frequently be exposed to humidity, as well as warm and cold temperatures as the seasons vary. There may be some exposure to safe levels of air borne ammonia as a by-product of the manufacturing process. The technician may also be exposed to high noise level environments (proper hearing protection will be provided)
The following description represents the physical requirements to perform the essential functions of the maintenance technician safely and effectively.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, listen and communicate effectively. This position requires a high level of activity including frequent walking, standing, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing throughout the course of the day. Frequent lifting and or moving of objects up to 75 lbs. may be required. Pushing, and pulling of loads may also be required.
Position Type/ Expected Hours
This is a full-time position with hours of work that may vary based on necessity, candidates skill set and/or emergencies.
May require some travel less than 10%
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Relevant experience in trade or manufacturing environment
3. Demonstrated ability to pass relevant aptitude tests
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Degree or certification from craft apprenticeship, technical college, or other relevant educational institution
2. Flexographic printing experience
3. Film converting experienceCompany Description Eagle Flexible Packaging is among the most innovative converters in the United States, providing solid application experience in all traditional packaging markets. Our experience and attention to detail will provide solutions that enhance brand awareness and increase the purchase appeal of products. We provide high quality, printed roll-fed film for form, fill and seal machines, pouches, stand-up pouches and resealable pouches.