Please check your email .
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications
Experience: None Required
Education: Completion of sophomore year for students pursuing a BSN nursing program. Completion of first year for students pursuing an ASN nursing program. Transcript of classes must be submitted for review each semester for consideration for nurse apprentice program. Must successfully pass boards within four months of graduation from nursing program. If nursing license is unachieved within allotted timeframe, team member will be converted in to a Unit Secretary/ Nurse Tech role if available.
Must participate in education classes (Core Classes, Introduction to EKG, etc.) appropriate to patient population.
1) Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language, verbal and written
2) Demonstrates basic knowledge of nursing practice, procedures, techniques, equipment utilized and applicable regulations.
3) Requires an understanding of basic EKG rhythms (per area of assignment)
4) Requires organizational skills to assign nursing staff.
5) Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to establish and maintain positive therapeutic/working relationships with all internal/external department customers, as needed.
6) Requires a working knowledge of the related behaviors, needs and comfort appropriate to the age (including neonate, child, adolescent, adult, aging adult) and diagnosis of patient served in order to support the provision of an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care.
An Equal Opportunity Employerundefined