* An assistant to a high performing Travel Counselor.
* Research emerging destinations
* Provide support to leaders and travel counselors, as needed
* Participate in required company meetings/ ongoing training
* Learn to qualify prospective customers
* Provide excellent customer service
* Maintain a professional, courteous relationship with customers and co-workers
* High school graduate or GED
* Proficiency with MS Office suite, internet research
* Previous experience in travel, hospitality, or finance industries preferred
* Basic typing skills preferred
* Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
* Good interpersonal skills- must be a team player
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is required.
* Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
* Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
* Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
* Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
* Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
* Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, and comprehend complex issues and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
* Job requires employee to preform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.