Goodman Networks offers a complete family of solutions towireless carriers, OEMs, backhaul service providers, and enterprise customers.Additionally, our Field Services division is a valued partner of DIRECTVdelivering high quality service installations,maintenance, and upgrades for residential and commercial customers. Solutionsand services offered by Goodman Networks help these entities implement newtechnologies faster, enhance network performance, and improve business results.
* This is an entry-level tower climberposition to perform work on towers and rooftops.* You will receive training to:* Be a competent climber* Perform controlled descents* Use aerial lifts* Work on tower platforms* Mount and cable equipment* Perform cable, fiber and systemtesting* Troubleshoot and repair antenna systems* You will gain an understanding of thelatest wireless technologies.* You will gain the followingcertifications: Tower Climber, FirstAid/CPR, Donlen Driving, OSHA-10, Aerial Lift
* Mayperform installs and removals of radios, antennas, and associated RF equipment* Troubleshoots Alarms / RSSI issues at sites using supplied sweep gear.* Performelectrical down tilts and mechanical down tilts to a variety of antennas usingsupplied antenna controller units.* Runjumpers as needed to complete ongoing scopes of work.* Maydevise jumper connections with knowledge from connector training.* Completerequired equipment and supply paperwork.* Climbing communicationsstructures, to include guyed; self-supporting; monopoles; building/rooftops;grain silos; etc.* Performing audits: safety;defect and quality.* Ability to follow daily instructions.* Ability to run jumpers as needed to completeongoing scopes of work.* Fill out required paperwork and printouts.* Applies job skillsand company policies and procedures to complete assigned task
Goodman Networks considers applicants for all positionswithout regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any otherlegally protected status.
Recommended Minimum Job Requirements:
* HighSchool Diploma or equivalent* Validstate-issued driver's license is required
Recommended Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledgeof standard knots* Useof hand tools to mount equipment, run and connect cables, and secure climbers.* Knowledge of basic electricity,grounding, and power safety.* Trainingin a technical background the requires reading and applying diagrams andtechnical information* Ability towork closely with others* Team Player* Travelas required, typically within a designated region* Not afraid of high elevations
* Must be ableto climb and descend all types of tower and rooftop structures up to 400 feet* Must be ableto lift 75 lbs.* Must be ableto travel as needed* Must bewilling to work in challenging environmental conditions - higher/lower seasonaltemperatures, humidity, wind, precipitation.* This position requires good physical conditioning tosustainably carry/lift/move heavy objects throughout the workday.