Are you a first or second year tech student looking for an exciting opportunity working on vehicles from one of the country's fastest growing brands?
At Bob Bell Ford Hyundai, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Bob Bell Ford Hyundai is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Part-time employment while attending school
* Opportunity for full-time placement following graduation
* Structured mentorship and learning program
* Manufacturer and ASE certification training
* Tuition reimbursement incentive
* Access to tools while employed part-time at dealership
* Technician Uniforms
* Perform work specified on the service repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership - familiarizing yourself with the service department & procedures
* Assist Service Advisor in test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems.
* Utilize diagnostic tools and special service equipment to diagnose, maintain, and repair
* Vehicle automotive systems (e.g., engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning)
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Ready to work hard with a positive attitude
* Interested in automotive industry
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check